Meow! We're live on Product Hunt!
This masterclass program aim to help you learn the fundamentals and best practices of UI/UX Design to succeed in this expanding market.
Feel free bookmark this URL to keep track of updates or duplicate it for quick access from your Notion workspace.
Who is this for?
- You're interested in designing digital products, mobile app, websites, prototypes for your projects
- You're a product manager, designer, engineer, entrepreneur
- You want to understand the fundamentals of UI/UX and product design development
- Start and finish when you want, it's 100% autonomous
- The course should take you 5-10 hours to complete – I recommend you to dedicate at least a few hours each day to take most of it
- No project ideas required
- No technical or design requirements
🗺 Step by step Guide
From building solid fundations to the mastering of every building blocks in Figma and the kickstart of your project - you will get a 360º view - not just how to design in Figma.
🛠 Tool box
A hand-curated list of my favorite online tools I'm using every day to speed up my projects, create design and more.
✅ Master Checklist
A checklist template for you to use every time you create a new project.
🍱 Hand-created Figma templates
20+ design resources and templates consolidated over years of design with Figma.
🎁 Theory - Build solid foundations
🎁 Practice - Master every building blocks
🔒 Build: Kickstart your project
€49 - Limited to the first 100 people
Get access to premium pages
UI/UX design VS Product design
How a UI/UX project looks like
Define your project
Hand-off properly to developers
Present your creation
Carrers in design
Toolbox for UI/UX freelancing
+ Get access to premium hand-created Figma libraries
Design resources and templates consolidated over years of design in Figma.
Access my top 20 Figma libraries
+ Get access to my Product Design master checklist
Start every project with the right path. Access industry-leading methodology.
Product Design master checklist
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you send me an invoice?
Yes. In the order confirmation email, you'll be able to generate an invoice automatically.
Do you have a refund policy?
Yes. I’m offering a 30 days 100% refund window if you think these content don’t fit your needs. I’m confident you’ll like them though.
Can I share the templates to my friends?
No. You can’t share the pack with others outside of your organization. You can talk about it though. If you really like it and want to spread the word, I'm open to affiliation deals.
Is this really worth €99?
I’ve spent 10,000+ hours designing in Figma, preparing this pack was for me a way to give back to the community. 80% of the pack is free and the other 20% are really not mandatory. So you don’t have to. It's focused on the kickstart of your carrer, to join an agency, company or even freelancing. €99 likely represents one at least a few hours of your time designing for a client. If this pack saves you more than an hour (I'm confident it will), this is a positive return on investment.
What if I have other questions on this pack?
Design with Micka
Hey there !
I help startups and businesses create value for their users through innovative products.
Specialized in interaction/interface design, global User Experience & Lean UX development methods. Since graduating from Strate School of Design with a master’s degree, I have worked in San Francisco and Paris as Lead Designer for Sevenhugs (acquired in 2020).
My startup work has impacted thousands of US households and has been featured in NY MoMA, rewarded multiple times (Best of CES, IF Design award and Red Dot design award). Co-inventor of 4 design patents on product design and experiences (2 patents granted, 2 pending).
My consulting work for startups includes projects for world-class startups like Hiresweet (YC 2020), Actiondesk (YC 2019), Plato (YC 2016), Kactus ($6.5M funding), Frichti ($48.2 funding), large-scale companies Dior, LVMH, Issey Miyake, and also new amazing projects currently in development.
My projects aim to provoke emotions and positive change through minimalism and thoughtful details. Challenging the status quo, I attempt to achieve the ideal flow for every experience I design. Constantly aspiring for our preferable future with a deep behavioural, technical and business understanding.
💪 Let's make this masterclass better together
Have comment ? Feedback ?
Enjoyed this Masterclass? Buy me a coffee
Made with ♥️ from south of France.